This is not my main blog. This is the other blog. The one that charts all the random bumps on the highway that is life. It was also my first blog, so it is, in it's own special way, still the best.

The other one, the one that I update regularly, can be found here.

That's all for now.

April 25, 2006

Actias Luna

Argh!

I've been meaning for the last couple of days to put up a link to simplecubed. It's a website a friend of mine has created to show off his work. I finally got around to looking at it on Sunday and I was completely blown away. To the extent I had to text him immediately!

I particularly recommend watching Actias Luna. For some reason this has just blown my imagination open and I keep having to go back and watch it again. It's very, very cool!

2 comments:

Kat said...

my computer is too old for this kind of cleverness i think. can't do anything once i get there. ah well, i can dream... x

amanshu said...

You'll need to download Flash or Quicktime...

Click on the simplecubed and you'll get into the site proper, then down on the bottom left you can select work...