This is not my main blog. This is the other blog. The one that charts all the random bumps on the highway that is life. It was also my first blog, so it is, in it's own special way, still the best.

The other one, the one that I update regularly, can be found here.

That's all for now.

March 13, 2006

And another thing...

When did hangovers cease to be any fun? (In fact when were hangovers ever actually fun?) All of a sudden a decent night out means that you can write the next two days off. Movement is reduced to practically nothing for a day and it's all jsut generally bad.

Surely that can't be right?

2 comments:

Kat said...

you've been having some good nights out, haven't you honey? can i come along sometime?!

amanshu said...

Just drunken nights out I'm afraid... You are of course more than welcome to join me on one, I'll even go so far as to arranging one. Just bare in mind the object of the evening is to get drunk - everything else flows from that :)