This is not my main blog. This is the other blog. The one that charts all the random bumps on the highway that is life. It was also my first blog, so it is, in it's own special way, still the best.

The other one, the one that I update regularly, can be found here.

That's all for now.

February 08, 2007

I am feeling sleepy...

It's possible that I might just possibly get a good nights sleep this weekend. I might not, but you really never know. I seem to be in one of those periodic stages when my social life has gone slightly crazy. Definitely a good thing, but also... Well, a nice long lie in would do me wonderfully well!

Still gym tonight and then hopefully an early night.

Oh and the new project is going really well. It's slightly frustrating at times, since everything depends on everything else and I'm currently waiting on four separate people in order to finish four separate jobs. Somehow I get the feeling that it's all going to come crashing down on me at once :) But that doesn't matter so much, it just means there's something to look forward to.

I'm starting to think that I thrive on pressure.

But all the same, I'm back in the place where the working day flies past, even though it feels like I spend half of it twiddling my thumbs (it's not true, but it feels like it sometimes). I think that makes a huge difference to job satisfaction!

It also appears that there's a continuation of this project in London for six months. It'll be mostly sitting in a hotel room, but if I am offered it I'll be sorely tempted to take it up. I'm probably the obvious choice since I don't have a family so it's won't be as bad for me. Plus it's not like I don't know anyone in London!

Even if I would never want to live in London. Who knows? Maybe I'll be converted!

3 comments:

Kat said...

yay! glad new job is going well... come and play! come and play in the big smoke, go on, go on, go on! oh yeah, and do it before we leave. ;-)

amanshu said...

Apparently my bosses were thinking along the same lines as me, so I believe I'm who they really want to go. Basically there's a good chance that I will be heading smokeward, but it'll all depend on what the customer wants...

amanshu said...

As for before you leave, well it'll be June onwards, so there'll be some overlay (I hope...) you ain't going to escape me that easily!