This is not my main blog. This is the other blog. The one that charts all the random bumps on the highway that is life. It was also my first blog, so it is, in it's own special way, still the best.

The other one, the one that I update regularly, can be found here.

That's all for now.

August 29, 2006

I don't know

I finally asked S out yesterday. Her response was "I don't know". I guess I should feel bad about that, but the more I think about it the better I like her answer. After all I don't really know what's going on between us, something is I'm sure. Maybe it's what I think it is. Maybe not. It's all very confusing.

But I guess all I really wanted to know was if it was something worth pursuing or if I was just going to end up doing something that would make her feel uncomfortable and awkward. I think whatever is there is still young and needs a bit of time to grow and develop. Maybe it will end up being two very confused friends working out where they stand with each other. Maybe it will be something else. I honestly have no idea.

But I look forward to finding out.

And I'm still happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=Return of the space cowboy=

// (Nothing to do with your post)

Word. I was checking out my web referrals today and thought I'd check this place out, and leave a message saying I'm bored with Worthing and will be returning to the Swonston tomorrow.

Beer?

amanshu said...

Tomorrow (thurs) night?

Anonymous said...

Ah, woops! Sorry dude, got caught up in all that moving malarkey. I'm up for it next week sometime though...