This is not my main blog. This is the other blog. The one that charts all the random bumps on the highway that is life. It was also my first blog, so it is, in it's own special way, still the best.

The other one, the one that I update regularly, can be found here.

That's all for now.

May 13, 2007

Another day in hell

Yesterday was Columbia Turnpike day, which of course means again that I'm horribly hungover. As usual the invite got lost in the post and went about two days beforehand from my work email therefore only went to people who's emails were there then.

I really need to fix that.

Anyway there was a great moment early on when I looked around the table at the first eight or nine people who had arrived. There was a random collection of old friends who hadn't seen each other in years catching up and people who had never met before nattering away like they've been friends for years. It always amazes me how quickly that happens.

It was just a real shame that most of the people I actually wanted to be there weren't.

No comments: